Manual - Handbag Strap Length Adjuster/ Buckle
This Instruction covers both models with and without screw fastener.
Note: Ensure the strap links have large enough opening for the buckle tips to go through. Minimum opening size is approximate of 3mm x 3mm.
1) For models with a screw fastener. Loosen the screw in the mid-stem with a Phillips screw driver (Size #000)
2) For models with no screw fastener. Lift the mid-stem to open space between buckle tips.
3) Engage buckle tips through the links to the length you desire.
4) Lower the mid-stem and close the buckle.
5) Fasten the screw in the mid-stem for the model with screw fastener.
Instruction of spring activated buckle
Note: Ensure the chain strap links size is large enough. Minimum opening size is approximate of 4 mmx 4mm
1) Find the links for the desired length adjustment;
2) Pull lever to open one buckle end;
3) Engage tip through the link. Release an close the buckle;
4) Repeat step 3) on the other side.
Maintenance and Care
1) Choose small tips buckle for small links opening or links with leather strap threaded through.
2) It is a metal on metal contact between the buckle and links. A long and continual engagement will inevitably result in various types and degree of wears including scratches, press marks on metal and/ or on leather strap. Use with care.
3) A periodical change of engagement location is recommended to mitigate the chance of wear.